Know the journey, get the sale.
Prepare to learn the precise places and spaces your prospects find you on and offline,
And how to best capture audience attention, drive traffic to your channels, and nurture actions, purchases and advocacy from new and repeat buyers alike.GRAB A SEAT
It's time to understand your customers.
Identify how they enter your fold, why they stick around, and where they fall out of the sales funnel or away from your carefully mapped-out customer journey.
Ready to explore one of the most integral yet undervalued pieces of the modern marketing mix?
This course will guide you toward the physical and digital platforms and tactics that are proving most effective in your sales and marketing mix, as well as the ones that are missing the mark.
The result will be a clear picture of your priorities and focus points, a plan for measuring the gaps, bounces, experience makers and breakers, and a plan to grow the success of each piece along the way.
- Learn how the customer journey has drastically evolved over the past 5 years
- Understand the ways in which your prospect's buying behaviours and patterns have shifted at every stage from start to finish.
- Identify the ways in which you need to show up for them today – and tomorrow.
- A look at how every business big and small delivers their own blend of experience makers and experience breakers, and how we can fill the gaps.
- As well, the ways in which transformative companies know exactly where to go and how to show up.
- Finally, some killer case studies featuring highly creative content, experience makers in unexpected places, and winning multi-channel campaigns.
- Using the AIDA mentality, develop a framework for how your followers, subscribers and site users flow from top of funnel awareness stage, through to interest, decision and action.
- Discover how to build loyalty, belonging and 'love' for your brand along the way, that leads to recurring revenue and seamless repetition of the process.
- First, identify your goals for the generation and 'nurturing' of your new leads, and the 'fulfillment' of actions your website visitors are taking.
- Then, discover the ideal software, tools and apps required to maximize positive sentiment with your brand, and to foster a successful experience at every stage of the journey – both physical and digital.
- Lest we forget the things that can thwart our best-laid plans and carefully crafted user journeys. That is, choice and chance.
- Learn how to add a dose of nimble flexibility to your journey mapping strategy and embrace the chaos, because when you're taking the right steps and using the right tools to be found on and offline, the real life customer journey will be even better than the one you planned.
of the unparalleled learning material, case studies and feature demos found inside Customer Journey.
Five guided videos, over 90 learning slides, dozens of action items, and lifetime access to the course and all updates.
Yours to download from within your course dashboard:
A highly actionable series of questions, prompts and planning tools to support you in the immediate implementation of your learns, and the utmost success going forward.
Kelly Doody, Social School Founder
"For many of us, there is no shortage of time and effort going into our sales and marketing mix.
"The problem is, we're not stopping to ask ourselves whether we're showing up on the right platforms with the right posts for the right people, and how and where we're losing potential customers as a result.
"Prepare to identify the key pieces of your ideal customer journey that are worth doubling down on, and the ways in which you can fill the gaps and capture more success, be it leads, sales advocacy or otherwise."
Are you ready?
Your seat in the Customer Journey Lab awaits.
A's to your Q's
How much time do I have to access the course and all learning materials?
What's the average length of time it takes to complete the course?
What level of social or digital marketing expertise is this built for?
Where do I go to access the course videos and downloads?
How do I know what course to start with and what order to take them in?
What kind of support will I have as I progress through the learning materials?
We build the modern marketing courses we wish we'd had.
Insights, training and tools to get you seen, grow your business and scale your revenue, no matter your experience or expertise.
Customer Journey is course #302 in the 360 Series
These highly actionable 60 to 90-minute labs bring you exactly what you need to know about today's most powerful digital platforms and tactics – right now.
Build your arsenal of digital skills and platform strategies, one by one and win by win, for just $59 a piece.
SEE THEM ALL