Facebook for Business
The world's most powerful social platform – a mystery no more.
If we subscribed to one singular effective mantra in our marketing plan, it would be to go straight to the places where our audience’s attention lives.
With more than 2.5 billion monthly active users turning to Facebook as their go-to attention grabber, it goes without saying it’s where our business should be present.
Beyond presence, it’s also an ideal place to show up in ways that are relevant, relatable and resonating. This lab uncovers the most potent features within the Facebook Business environment, from Pages and Groups to automated messaging, audience targeting, amplified content and more.
You’ll be guided into identifying the most opportunistic features to sink your brand’s teeth into, and the content formats that will make their mark, drive meaningful action and result in highly effective, revenue-generating conversions – all key factors that Facebook is revered for.
We’ll identify the brands that are nailing their Facebook content and campaigns. We'll also look at the exciting post types you didn’t know existed, while establishing a plan for bettering your presence and benchmarking your progress.
- Facebook then, now and tomorrow - features, challenges and opportunities
- The renowned pieces of the Facebook Business mix and why they matter, no matter your size
- Beyond surface-level metrics: how Facebook is tops in converting browsers to buyers
- Comparing the Business Page vs. Business Manager
- Why varied content is king, and how to achieve it
- Top 5 reasons to invest time and effort into the platform like never before
- Fans and non-fans alike: what they want, need and expect in the new consumer-driven social space
- Bio hacking 101: What not to do when crafting your About page
- Feed, Posts, Creator Studio and Publishing Tools uncovered
- How Events and Groups can serve as the exclusive, gated content your customers and prospects are looking for
- Leveraging Inbox and Insights like a champ
- Employing rich content into your editorial calendar, from Stories, Lives and beyond
- Why video still rules when it comes to reach, and why every business has access to more video content than they think
- User attention shifting from public to private spaces, and how to meet them there
- How to exceed audience expectations using automated messaging and pop-up chat
- Strategic post targeting and retargeting with powerful custom audiences and pixel tracking
of the unparalleled learning material, case studies and feature demos found inside Facebook for Business.
Four guided videos, over 100 learning slides, dozens of action items, and lifetime access to the course and all updates.
Yours to download from within your course dashboard:
A highly actionable series of questions, prompts, planning tools and content starters to support you in the immediate implementation of your learns, and the utmost success going forward.
Kelly Doody, Social School Founder
"As modern businesses, we are all capable of reaching people anywhere, anytime, in a way that allows them to experience our value, knowledge and expertise at scale, and us to sell in our sleep.
Among the most powerful tools at our fingertips is the empire platform known as Facebook.
Join me as we dive deep into its endless features and opportunities, from Pages, Groups and tailored content to Inbox, automated messaging, audience retargeting and beyond. Leave with immediately implementable skills and a solid plan to leverage this imperative tool in your business – today, and in the years to come."
Are you ready?
Your seat in the Facebook for Business Lab awaits.
A's to your Q's
How much time do I have to access the course and all learning materials?
What's the average length of time it takes to complete the course?
What level of social or digital marketing expertise is this built for?
Where do I go to access the course videos and downloads?
How do I know what course to start with and what order to take them in?
What kind of support will I have as I progress through the learning materials?
We build the modern marketing courses we wish we'd had.
Insights, training and tools to get you seen, grow your business and scale your revenue, no matter your experience or expertise.
Facebook for Business is course #101 in the 360 Series
These highly actionable 60 to 90-minute labs bring you exactly what you need to know about today's most powerful digital platforms and tactics – right now.
Build your arsenal of digital skills and platform strategies, one by one and win by win, for just $59 a piece.
SEE THEM ALL